Canadian Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2022
Are you a graduate? Are you looking for an opportunity to study abroad? Have you been hearing about fully funded scholarships? if yes, then look no more, because the opportunity is at your doorstep.
Do you know that the Canadian Government has started accepting applications for the Fully Funded Canadian Government Scholarships 2022? The Scholarship is open to International Students worldwide. The Canadian Government Scholarship is for Masters and Ph.D. Degree programs. Oh, So Pro Canada! Canada Awards Nearly 5,000 Scholarships Each Year for Masters, and Ph.D. programs to Study in Canada. If you choose Canada for quality education, You’re making the right choice for the future, because, Canadian education is an investment in your future.
Canada is recognized worldwide for its high academic standards. Canadian education system ensures that you’ll earn a world-class education. A wide range of graduate study options is available across Canada, including masters and doctoral programs. This Scholarship is Fully Funded towards expenses by the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade, and Development (DFATD).
Canada has always welcomed International Students, The Canadian Prime Minister also Supports International Students. A Great Selection for a Bright Future. Most of the Expenses will be covered under these Scholarship Programs. Your Airfare, Meal, Accommodation, Full Tuition Fee, another fee, Stipend, and health will be covered. The complete details about the Canadian Government Scholarships 2022 are available below.
Read also: Energy Talent Graduate Trainee Program 2022
What You Should Know About Canadian Government Scholarships 2022
- Scholarship Country: Canada.
- Scholarship by: Government of Canada.
- Degree Level: MS Degree Programs, Diploma, Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Certificate, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational school.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded.
- Funding for Study in Canada Scholarships is made available by Global Affairs Canada through its legal title: the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade, and Development (DFATD).
What The Scholarship funds should be used For:
- Visa or Study/Work Permit Fees.
- Airfare for the Scholarship recipient only via the most direct and economical route
- Health Insurance.
- Living expenses, such as accommodation, utilities, and food.
- Ground Transportation, including a public transportation pass; and
- Books and supplies are required for the recipient’s study or research, excluding computers and other equipment.
- Arrival in Canada
Scholarship recipients must begin their studies or research between August 1, 2022, and February 1, 2023.
Canadian institutions accept all academic fields in any discipline.
Eligibility For Canadian Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2022
- Candidates must not hold Canadian citizenship or permanent residency and must not have a pending application for permanent residency in Canada.
- Candidates must apply and be admitted to a full-time academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution.
- Candidate should indicate their interest in being considered for the Study in Canada Scholarships program when applying for admission at a Canadian institution, and
- The candidate must possess the linguistic competencies necessary to undertake studies in the language of instruction at the Canadian post-secondary institution (English or French).
How to Apply: Canadian Government Fully Funded Scholarships 2022
The Application Process is Online for the Scholarship.
Apply through the official link here
Deadline: 22nd March 2022
Follow Us On Facebook, for more updates.