Chevening Scholarship 2021 – Applications for Chevening Scholarships to study in the UK are now open. The program offers full financial support for scholars to undertake any master’s course at any UK university.
Chevening offers a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers, and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and build lasting positive relationships with the UK.
About Chevening Scholarship
Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations. The programme offers awards to outstanding scholars with leadership potential from around the world to study for a master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
Any university in the UK
Level/Field(s) of study:
Full-time taught Masters Degree Programme in any subject. Use the course finder to find eligible master’s degrees at every university across the UK.
Number of Awards:
Around 1,500 scholarships globally will be offered.
The scholarships are targeted to citizens of Chevening-eligible countries. See the official website for complete list of countries eligible for Chevening scholarships.
Benefit of Chevening Scholarship 2021
A Chevening Scholarship normally covers;
- Tuition fees,
- Monthly living allowance
- Economy class return airfare to the UK
- Additional grants and allowances to cover essential expenditure.
Eligibility for Chevening Scholarship 2021
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
• Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
• Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended
• Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
• Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
• Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2022.
November 2, 2021 at 12.00 GMT (midday)
How to Apply for British Chevening Scholarships
Applications for Chevening Awards can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available through the ‘apply’ button on your country’s page.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.chevening.org/
It is important to visit your individual country page at the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.