Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) Recruitment 2021
This article is about Edo State Internal revenue Service Recruitment. On this page you will get to know all you need to know about the EIRS recruitment and how to apply on EIRS portal.
CLICK TO JOIN US ON WHATSAPP
The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State, and to Make Edo Great Again.
In line with the institutional Reform Agenda, the services of talented experienced professionals are required to fill critical vacant positions in the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS), to support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
Candidate who possesses the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply.
Serving Public Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply. The eligibility requirements and job specifications are as below:
- ZONAL TAX MANAGER — SGL 07, Job Code: HREIRSOO1
- TAX OFFICER I – SGL 10, Job Code: HREIRSO02
- TAX OFFICER Il – SGL 11 Job Code: HREIRSOO03
- DIRECTOR FINANCE & ACCOUNTS — SGL 03, Job Code: HREIRSO0
- MANAGER FINANCE & ACCOUNTS -SGL 07, Job Code: HREIRSOOS5
- FINANCE & ACCOUNTS OFFICER I – SGL 10, Job Code: HREIRSO06
- FINANCE & ACCOUNTS OFFICER II – SGL 11, Job Code: HREIRSOO7
- DIRECTOR, HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION — SGL 03, Job Code: HREIRSO08
- MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION SGL 07, Job Code: HREIRSO09
- HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER SGL 10, Job Code: HREIRSO10
- LEGAL OFFICERS – SGL 07, Job Code: HREIRSO11
- LEGAL OFFICERS – SGL 11 Job Code: HREIRSO12
- SENIOR TECHNOLOGY MANAGER – SGL 07, Job Code: HREIRSO13
- TECHNOLOGY OFFICER -IT OPERATIONS-SGL 10, Job Code: HREIRSO14
- TECHNOLOGY OFFICER -BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE & REPORTING — SGL 10, Job Code: HREIRSO15
- IT BUSINESS ANALYST -IT OPERATIONS – SGL 11, Job Code: HREIRSO16
- IT BUSINESS ANALYST -BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ( REPORTING — SGL .11, Job Code: HREIRSO17
The eligibility requirements and job specifications are as below:
General Requirements (EIRS):
- Candidate must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for each role as stated above.
- Unless otherwise stated, a minimum of a second-class lower degree or lower credit HND Diploma is required and the Candidate must have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable). Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
- Candidate must also be computer literate, technology savvy, possess good interpersonal and leadership skills, and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Candidates applying as experienced professionals must not be more than 50 years of age by December 31, 2021.
How to Apply:
Click the link below to view available positions
Interested Candidates may apply by visiting the Edo State Recruitment Portal at: https://eirs.gov.ng/job_advert and completing the online application form not later than 24h00 of Sunday, September 19, 2021.
Note the following:
- This publication is not an extension of the previous job advertisement; This supersedes any other related publication.
- Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification
- The EIRS does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization in respect of this recruitment exercise.
- As an equal opportunity employer, this recruitment campaign shall be free, fair, and merit-driven.
Note: This publication is not an extension of the previous job advertisement; This supersedes any other related publication. Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification The EIRS does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization in respect of this recruitment exercise. As an equal opportunity employer this recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.