FAAN Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal | www.faan.gov.ng
This page contains details about Federal Airport Autority of Nigeria Recruitment 2021. The recruitment platform for the Federal Airport Autority of Nigeria (FAAN) is now available and accepting applications. Here you can find the FAAN 2021 Recruitment Portal at www.faan.gov.ng
Please note that the Federal Airport Autority of Nigeria, FAAN Recruitment 2021 application is free. Ensure you take note of this if you wish to apply for any job vacancy in Federal Airport Autority of Nigeria (FAAN). Application form is obtainable online on the recruitment portal of FAAN.
You may be worried that getting a job at the Federal Airport Autority of Nigeria is so difficult. Don’t worry, we’re here for you. All you need do is to carefully follow the easy step-by-step application guide on this page.
About Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide service to both passenger and cargo airlines. Generally, to create conditions for the development in the most economical and efficient manner of air transport and the services connected with it.
See other jobs you can apply below:
- Nationwide Massive Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- UBEC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme – PYES Recruitment
- Nigeria Police (NPF) Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce Recruitment
FAAN Recruitment Requirements 2021
The following are the basic conditions that all applicants must meet in order to be considered for a position in customs:
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English
- A minimum of B.Sc/H.N.D/ or ND degree from a reputable institution
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Applicants must scan and submit the following documents:
- A Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Two (2) recent passport photograph
- A valid means of identification such as Driver’s License/International Passport.
Facts to Know About FAAN Recruitment
FAAN full meaning is Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria. It is a Federal Agency that handles several responsibilities in the government and as such it needs to recruit new workers from time to time. Once FAAN is recruiting, information will be released to the general public to keep them updated.
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has clearly stated on the portal www.faan.gov.ng that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply. This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment 2021
To successfully apply for this recruitment, login to www.faan.gov.ng and fill the application form and also make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application.
To get updates on FAAN Recruitment 2021, kindly use the comment box below to tell us your opinion so that we can keep you updated.
DISCLAIMER: Recruitment Unit does not recruit officers for Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), neither do we have any affiliation with Federal Airport Autority of Nigeria. Hence, they are solely incharge of the FAAN Recruitment. What we do is to provide information on how you can successfully apply on the FAAN Portal.