Are you a driven change-maker? Then you’ll fit right into the IT Horizons Life, where we are transforming businesses through technology.
IT Horizons Limited is a system integrator ICT company with a clear focus on technology-enabled solutions and professional services.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Program
Purpose of the Program
- Fast track development route to become innovators within Zojatech.
- The program aims to blend your unique qualities with a tailored development approach, providing you with the opportunity to continuously learn and grow.
- Sales Executive
- Software Developers
- Product Officer
- Pre-sales Executive
What Makes You A Successful Graduate Trainee?
- You enjoy new experience
- You are passionate and thirsty for learning
- Open to learn from team and collaborate to achieve more
- You are curious and eager to learn
- Intrigued and motivated by diverse assignment
- Passionate about getting things done
What We Look Out For?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or similar courses from a recognized University.
- Fresh graduate or must have graduated within the last 1 year from the date of the advert.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about Technology
- Work experience: Not more than 1 year.
What We Offer
- A challenging and exciting career: Every step of the way, we’ll support you through a combination of structured training, informal on-the-job learning, regular check-ins, and inspiring mentors.
- Whether you’re experiencing different areas of our business or different major projects, you’ll always have opportunities to develop and grow. Above all, we’ll help you nurture rock solid foundations for a challenging and exciting career.
- Coaching and mentoring: At the outset, you will be assigned a senior supervisor to help guide your progression. They will agree a planned course of action with you and provide all the means necessary to achieve your career goals.
- Formal training: To enhance your practical training, you will be enrolled onto formal learning courses. They may include offsite or onsite learning.
- Progress checks: You will receive regular formal progress checks to ensure we are doing everything we can to support your learning journey.
- Assessment: You will be given the chance to demonstrate your new skills and commercial knowledge during assessments sessions.
Application Closing Date
August 13, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Role as the subject of the email.