How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2021 Registration
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2021 – If you are interested in working with the FRSC, then there are requirements which should be met before you qualify for the position. Firstly you should note that the FRSC Recruitment application is done on www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
However, get more details on how you can apply for the FRSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Registration for free on frsc.gov.ng
The FRSC started accepting recruitment applications to help the unemployment situation in Nigeria by creating jobs for unemployed Nigerian youths. And ultimately boost the country’s economy while promoting the standard of living of the citizens.
In this article, you will find answers to the frequently asked questions about the FRSC recruitment and application process.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022
- The Federal Road Safety Recruitment form is gotten online @ www.frsc.gov.ng
- But here is the recruitment page https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/
- You are to signup before accessing FRSC form.
- Fill all details you are ask to fill and also upload your credentials.
- Submit your application form but don’t forget to print your reference form.
We understand that numerous individuals are having difficulties, do not panic as we have a lot of testimonies of individuals who used our recruitment process and ended up securing it
Here, we have outlined the necessary step that will guide you to have a successful application.
FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 Requirements:
- Just be a Nigerian by birth.
- The age bracket is usually 18 to 30.
- You shouldn’t be married yet.
- You should Not be than less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
- You should be fit for para military operations.
- You will back your mental and physical fitness claims by presenting a certificate that prove that you are fit.
- Have a valid means of identification.
Note the following:
- Falsification of documents and personal bio data is not allowed.
- Don’t engage in Double application
- There will be a computer base test for you all.
- There will be screening of applicants certificates.
- When going for your screening don’t forget your reference form.
Salary Structure Of The Federal Road Safety Commission
Members of the Federal Road Safety Commission receive their monthly or annual salary based on rank or position. This is why we have decided to list the position or ranks available in the commission alongside the salary attached to each positions. See the list below:
|S/N||Rank||Basic Annual Salaries|
|1||Chief Inspector (CI)||₦1405449|
|2||Deputy Chief Inspector (DCI)||₦1325234|
|3||Assistant Chief Inspector (ACI)||₦1252038|
|4||Principal Marshal Inspector (PMI)||₦1143539|
|5||Senior Marshal Inspector (SMI)||₦1,058,416|
|6||Marshal Inspector I (MI-I)||₦777,876|
|7||Marshal Inspector II (MI-II)||₦548,387|
|8||Marshal Inspector III (MI-III)||₦393,442|
|9||Chief Road Marshal Assistant (CRMA)||₦966,761|
|10||Deputy Road Marshal Assistant (DRMA)||₦539,048|
|11||Senior Road Marshal Assistant (SRMA)||₦387,428|
|12||Road Marshal Assistant I (RMA I)||₦349,589|
|13||Road Marshal Assistant II (RMA II)||₦319,741|
|14||Road Marshal Assistant III (RMA III)||₦|
Steps on How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment Online
First visit to Federal Road Safety Corps Portal: www.frsc.gov.ng portal.
Now go to career/recruitment section of the page.
Navigate carefully for the latest recruitment.
Read recruitment details, requirements and method of application.
After understand proceed for online application registration.