Inksnation Website Login Portal, Pinkcoin & How to Sign Up
Do you wish to access the Inksnation Website Login Portal? If yes, then this guide will help you know every relevant information about Inksnation Portal Login.
Registering on the Inksnation site is very easy. This comprehensive article will guide you on how to access the Inksnation Website Login Portal and How to Create Inksnation Account.
Inksnation.io is the official website of Inksnation. This page will review the platform for you so you can decide if you would join or not. All you need to do is to read through this page and use the link here to complete your registration.
Registration Guide for Inksnation Website Login Portal
The first thing you need to do is to create an account on the platform at Inksnation Website Login Portal You will then be required to activate your account. The cost of the activation fee is N1,000. Once you have activated your account, you can then proceed.
How to Sign Up on Inksnation Website Login Platform
- To register on Inksnation, simply visit the Inksnation Login Portal at www.inksnation.io to register and activate your account.
- Once registration and activation is done, you can then invest any amount you want on the inksnation platform.
www.inksnation.io is the Inksnation Website Login Portal
To login to your Inksnation account, simply enter the email and password you used in signing up.
What is PinkCoin?
PinkCoin: The Basics
- PinkCoin is a cryptocurrency designed as a charitable platform from a company of the same name in Vancouver. Based on the blockchain, it is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashtag algorithm.
- It is also recognized as one of the few asset-backed cryptocurrencies, backed by numerous certified, fancy-colored diamonds (mostly pink) with a total NAV of $5,000,000 USD.
- Danny Johnson, a former poker player, started PinkCoin in 2014 with an aim to revolutionize charitable giving by bringing it into a blockchain via a cryptocurrency.
- The cryptocurrency has a core team of 15-20 people with 4 members as their Board of Advisors. It developed PinCoin in 2014 and was it first traded on May 2nd, 2014.
- PinkCoin has a maximum supply of exactly 381,906,699 coins.
- It was developed to support their #Donate4life campaign; having received around 3,000,000 donations till date. The campaign turns a one-time donation into a permanent investment, with the profit being transferred directly to a supported charity for lifetime.
What are the benefits of PinkCoin?
- Since conventional PoW (Proof of Work) systems are very expensive and require heavy payments in the form of real world currency for electricity and cooling, PinkCoin’s PoS (Proof of Stake) hybrid system is extremely cost efficient.
- But PoS isn’t the only algorithm it relies on. Pinkcoin is a hybrid PoW/PoS/FPoS (Flash Proof of Stake) coin. The flash-stake period prioritizes lower sized wallets, increasing the likelihood that less wealthy wallets will stake. Flash rewards are also worth PoW block reward + PoS block reward, encouraging more peers to be online in these periods.
- FPoS offers a modified stake reward for 4 hours a day. In these 4 1-hour periods, blocks are staked every minute. The concept will improve mempool (unconfirmed transaction) draining every 6 hours, helping clear any backlogged transactions when and if this occurs in the future. Additionally, it may shape a cheaper fee model; for transactions that do not require instant confirmation (e.g. <1 day confirmation), these will likely confirm in the next flash-stake period.
- PinkCoin offers another revolutionary and unique staking feature called side-staking. Side-staking allows users to break up staked reward blocks while outputting them automatically into multiple addresses. This extraordinary ability offers a concise and simple way for users to donate and tip their staked rewards to friends, family, various crowdfunding campaigns, and all their favourite charities. It is a simple way of empowering users with coin control to pursue altruistic endeavors at their own parameters.
- PinkCoin has focused on building a user-friendly control system. The aim of PinkCoin is to establish a simple transaction model/system between individuals and public facing businesses, therefore making it one of the best user-friendly cryptocurrencies.
#3. How to buy and store PinkCoin?
How to buy PinkCoin
PinkCoin can be available in the following ways:
- It’s not always possible to directly buy cryptocurrencies like PinkCoin through liquid cash. Traders trying to get PinkCoin might probably first need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum at a cryptocurrency market and exchange it for PinkCoin in CoinSwitch or trade it on Bittrex.
- For forging PinkCoin by staking, you’ll need to download the Official Pinkcoin Wallet Client from its website, that that allows you to stake PinkCoin in order to earn some of the newly distributed minted tokens.
The cheapest means of payment is to buy bitcoins through a bank account (or PinkCoin directly with bank account) and exchange the BTC for PinkCoin. And the fastest way of doing it is to buy PinkCoin with a credit card but with an additional fee.
How to store PinkCoin:
- Cryptocurrency exchanges are always on the radar of hackers, so it’s always safe to keep your cryptocurrency in a private wallet.
- You can use a hardware wallet or a software wallet to do this for PinkCoin. Though hardware wallets are more secure since they are not connected to the internet 24/7 and can be kept securely wherever you like.