NPower Shortlisted Candidates 2021 List for NASIMS (NPOWER) Biometric Enrollment
We are pleased to let you know that the names of NPower Batch C Shortlisted Candidates for NASIMS (NPOWER) Biometric is now out and it’s published HERE.
All shortlisted applicants are requested to immediately enrol their biometric data to qualify for the final selection stage of the N-POWER Batch C (Stream 1) programme.
Kindly follow this LINK to add your email address for NPower Portal Updates or Login to NPower Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 websites nasims.gov.ng or visit npower.fmhds.gov.ng to know if you’re shortlisted.
Candidates who applied for the NPower Recruitment 2021 shortlisting are required to always login to www.npower.gov.ng list 2021 portal or go to their various Email’s to know if they have been shortlisted for the NPower recruitment exercise 2021.
NPower Programme all time statistics reports that the Programme start in 2016. And in 2019 the government claim that they have spent about N279bn and over 800,000 young Nigerians has benefitted from NPower scheme.
However, NPower Batch A recorded 200,000 beneficiaries as at 2016 which lasted for 43 months instead of the 24 months as programmed. While NPower Batch B recorded 300,000 beneficiaries for 2018 which lasted for 43 months also. Although there was a small challenge towards the end of the programme which was caused by a delay in payment to beneficiaries.
On the contrary, NPower Batch C will shortlist 500,000 beneficiaries into the following programme; N-Agro, N-Teach, N-Health, N-Build, Tech and Creative.
How to Check NPower Shortlisted Names
- Login to NPower Portal via www.nasims.gov.ng
- Enter EMAIL/APPLICATION ID (E.g. NPWR/2020/002763499)
- Click on Proceed
- Click the verification tab
- Congratulation if you are successfully shortlisted.
How to Login to your NASIMS Account for Biometric Enrollment
For biometrics enrolment, kindly follow the instructions below;
- Login to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.