Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more.
Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous foodmanufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
1. Warehouse Officer (Abia)
2. Trailer Driver
3. Warehouse Officer (Bayelsa)
4. Warehouse Officer (Lokoja)
5. Driver (Bayelsa)
6. Driver (Calabar)
7. Driver (Kogi)
8. Driver (Kebbi)
9. Sales Merchandiser (Kebbi)
10. Sales Merchandiser (Kogi)
11. Sales Merchandiser (Cross River)
12. Sales Merchandiser (Bayelsa)
13. Warehouse Officer (Kebbi)
14. Sales and Marketing Executive (Kebbi)
15. Sales and Marketing Executive (Kogi)
16. Sales and Marketing Executive (Calabar)
17. Warehouse Officer (Cross River)
18. Warehouse Officer (Bayelsa)
19. Driver (Edo)
20. Sales and Marketing Executive (Edo)
21. Sales Merchandiser (Edo)
22. Warehouse Officer (Edo)
23. Driver (Taraba)
24. Sales and Marketing Executive (Taraba)
25. Sales Merchandiser (Taraba)
26. Sales Merchandiser (Kogi)
27. Warehouse Officer (Kogi)
28. Sales and Marketing Executive (Kogi)
29. Warehouse Officer (Gombe)
30. Sales and Marketing Executive (Gombe)
31. Sales Merchandiser (Gombe)
32. Driver (Gombe)
33. Sales Merchandiser (Potiskum)
34. Sales and Marketing Executive (Potiskum)
35. Warehouse Officer (Potiskum)
- First School Leaving Certificate, WAEC, HND or B.Sc in relevant discipline
- Must reside in the relevant State.
- Willing to travel from time to time and to embark on working transfer as the case maybe.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Dynamics Navision is an added advantage
- Applicant must reside in Yenagoa.
Application Closing Date
October 31, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: [email protected] using the Position and Resident Location i.e: Sales and Marketing Executive – (Kogi) as the subject of the mail.