Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Portal
This page contains details about Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021. The recruitment platform for the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) is now available and accepting applications. Here you can find the NCS 2021 Recruitment Portal at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
Most importantly, Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021 application is free. Ensure you take note of this if you wish to apply for any job vacancy in Nigeria Customs Service (NCS). Application form is obtainable online on the recruitment portal of NCS.
You may be worried that getting a job at the Nigeria Customs is so difficult. Don’t worry, we’re here for you. All you need do is to carefully follow the easy step-by-step application guide on this page.
About Nigeria Customs Service
Nigeria Custom Service was established in 1891 and charged with the responsibility of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti-smuggling activities. Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by government as an important element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.
Consequently, one of the challenges to Nigeria Customs Service is the proactive management of the seeming contradictory role of ensuring improvements in speedy delivery of services, while maintaining systematic and effective intervention controls, necessary to meet the demands of complex and growing international trade, characterized in recent times by economic crime, money laundering, menace of terrorism, threatening weapons of mass destruction, violation of intellectual property rights, and dumping of toxic and hazardous substances.
You May Like;
- UBEC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme – PYES Recruitment
- Nigeria Police (NPF) Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce Recruitment
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Requirements for 2021
The following are the basic conditions that all applicants must meet in order to be considered for a position in customs:
- By birth or descent, you must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Males must be at least 1.7 meters tall, and females must be at least 1.64 meters tall.
- Males must have a completely extended chest measurement of at least 0.87 meters.
- A government medical officer must certify that you are physically and mentally fit for service.
- You must not be disabled in any way, either physically or mentally.
- You will be free of any financial shame.
- Be of good moral character and have never been convicted of a criminal offense.
- Present a state of origin certificate signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their respective Local Governments. Liaison officers’ signatures on certificates are not permissible.
- Applicants who meet these criteria should proceed to the portal’s application form and fill it out. The procedures are described in the following section.
NOTE: Any certificate or Qualification not Declared or Tendered and Accepted during application shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise you are hereby warned:
- You should Ensure to submit documents that are required by the cadre you are applying for. (Eg. Don’t use Bachelor’s degree for Inspectorate cadre)
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
Now that you are well versed with the application requirements, we think it’s time to apply if you are up to the standard.
How to Apply for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021
To start the application process, you must visit the recruitment portal on https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng
Get your personal details, educational qualification and work experience ready before you start the application.
Follow these steps carefully to ensure a successful application:
With the username and password you created at the registration page, you can login and complete the application.
- Click Here to view guidelines
- Select your preferred Cadre: Superintendent, Inspectorate or Assistant Cadre”
- Read and understand Job function requirements to ensure that you are qualified and then proceed by clicking ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’
- Complete the registration form by selecting your job function and basic information
- Click and read through the Terms and Conditions on the link provided and check the box beside the link to confirm that you have read and understood the terms. Then confirm you are not a robot and click the APPLY button https://vacancy.customs.gov.ng/.
- Go to your email and click the verification link sent to you to confirm your account
- You will be redirected to a login page. Sign in with your email and password to access your dashboard and begin your application
a) Complete all relevant fields. You will not be allowed to progress to the next page if you do not fill all required fields in this section.
b) Note: that you have a status bar on the top right corner that shows you if your application is pending or has been completed
9. Passport Photo Upload:
a) Upload your recent passport photograph which must meet the following specifications:
b) A JPG, JPEG, PNG image file.
c) Maximum file size of 200KB.
d) must be at least 600 x 600 pixels
e) If it is a scanned photo, crop the image to show only your head and shoulders before you upload it.
f) Your photo must be a clear image of ONLY you (not blurry, grainy, or fuzzy) against a plain background.
g) If you wear a head covering daily for religious reasons, adjust it to provide a full-face view.
h) Your photo cannot be enhanced in any way (for example, no lenses, filters, text, emoji, stickers, etc.)
i) The photo must be a full face-and-shoulders shot, squarely facing the camera.
j) You must use a portrait (not landscape) photo that is correctly oriented
k) You cannot wear dark glasses.
l) Your photo cannot be enhanced in any way (for example, no lenses, filters, text, emoji, stickers, etc.)
n) If you wear a head covering daily for religious reasons, adjust it to provide a full-face view.
10) Additional Information
a) Select your Physical ability status, input your NYSC certificate number (Superintendent category only) and year of completion in the fields provided, select your preferred mode of identification and input the document number, input your height and chest measurement in two decimal places.
11) Qualifications: Complete all required and relevant fields as they apply to you:
a) Superintendent cadre – fill in the information on your O-Level qualification, BSc/HND qualification, additional Degrees and professional certifications as they apply to you.
b) Inspectorate Cadre – fill information on your O-Level qualification, ND/NCE qualification and professional certificates as they apply to you
c) Assistant Cadre:
– CONSOL 03: fill information on your first school leaving certificate or S.75 or Junior Secondary School certificate or trade test certificate as it applies to you
– CONSOL 04: fill information on your O-Level qualification and professional certificates as they apply to you
d) [Additional Degrees and professional certifications are not compulsory for non-professionals]
12) Employment History [Applicable to Superintendent Cadre only – Optional]:
a) Input details of your previous and current employment as it applies to you.
13) Document Upload:
a) Upload Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age, Health certificate, Indigene certificate and other documents as they apply to you.
b) Documents must not be more than 200kb and must be in PDF format.
14) Summary Page:
a) All the data you have entered on your application is displayed for your review and confirmation
b) Should there be any incorrect information, you can return to the relevant section and update your data.
15) Final Submission:
a) Read the Disclaimer Note and confirm by clicking the checkbox beside it. Then click on ‘Confirm Data’ to lock your data for final submission.
- You cannot edit any information after clicking confirm data
- You can logout and return at a later time to continue your application.
Application Deadline for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2021
The Nigeria Customs 2021 Recruitment hasn’t commenced. However, we’ll update this page immediately the commission announces her 2021 recruitment.
To get update from us on NCS Recruitment, kindly subscribe to this page or use the comment box to drop your contact details. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: Recruitment Unit does not recruit officers for the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), neither do we have any affiliation to the Nigerian Customs. Hence, they are solely incharge of the NCS Recruitment. What we do is to provide information on how you can successfully apply on the NCS Portal.