Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2021/2022 Registration Portal: The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is enlisting graduates and postgraduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets is currently ongoing. The registration Portal is https://recruitment.airforce.mil.ng
This article will provide you with information on Nigerian Air Force Airmen/women recruitment portal and application guidelines and how to obtain the recruitment form. You can apply for Nigerian Air Force job on the NAF website www.airforce.mil.ng portal and also get enlisted.
Nigerian Airforce recruitment online registration starts 1st March 2021 and end 31 March 2021
Qualification : NCE , OND , Secondary School (SSCE)
The Nigerian Airforce as an organized force trained, prepared and also equipped its personal to help keep the Nation’s airspace free from any potential threat to lives and properties.
If you are looking forward to building a strong career on a solid platform where there is job security i think you should consider NAF.
Nigerian Airforce Portal is www.airforce.mil.ng. All applicants are expected to upload their credentials on the portal. Only Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for the next phase of the recruitment. All the application guidelines you need to apply for NAF 2021 recruitment has been provided on this website.
NAF applicants will have to undergo a Basic Military Training Course (BMTC) for a period of six months. Those who are eligible to participate in these training exercise for Airmen/Airwomen category are those with ND, SSCE, NABTEB, Trade Test or City and Guild Certificate.
Online registration for NAF will commence of March 2, 2021 and closing date has been announced to be 30th, March 2021. Candidates are encouraged to apply online on the portal airforce.mil.ng using the application guidelines you will find here.
About NAF Recruitment 2021-2022
NAF Recruitment exercise is usually conducted yearly. The Nigerian Airforce has announced that candidates who will pass the military training phase will be promoted to the rank of a flying officer. You can contact the Nigerian Airforce recruitment team via email: email@example.com or call their support lines on weekdays.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has clearly stated on the portal www.airforce.mil.ng.ng that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply. This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
HOT TRENDING RECRUITMENTS
NAF Recruitment General Instructions 2021/2022
The Nigerian Airforce recruitment is open to Nigerians who are fit in all way round. If they suspect that an applicant have any form of disability they won’t accept such a person. Join us as we look into some other general instruction :
1. Nationality: as you are applying hope you are a Nigerian citizen by birth? That’s the number 1 criteria.
2. Age: also check if you are above the age limit, its clearly stated that Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women. While Those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
3. Marital Status: to excel in the Nigerian Airforce as a newly recruit, you need a focus mind and not a dividend attention, hence All applicants must be single.
4. Height: your height can disqualify you if you didn’t meet this requirement hence the Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
5. Medical Fitness: the Nigerian Airforce has a medical and employment standard that all applicant must meet. They expect only physically fit persons to apply
Other requirements are as follows:
- You need to present all your academic certificates.
- All important documents like Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age which should be obtained like 4 year earlier.
- Educational/Trade Certificates is required for some categories.
- Indigeneship certificate from your own state to show that you are from your state is needed.
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form
- Acknowledgment Card
- Writing Materials (for aptitude test)
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2021
To apply for Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2021, which includes the Airmen/Women cadre, go to the official application portal www.airforce.mil.ng. Nigerian Air Force application form is obtainable on the online portal. Ensure you print out your slip once your application is complete and submitted on the portal. You need to ensure your Attestation form is duly signed by a respected member of the society such as your LGA Chairman or a Military Personnel. Also have a Parent/Guardian consent/acknowledgement form.
NAF Recruitment Academic/Professional Requirements:
1. Non-Tradesmen/women: you want to apply as a Non Tradesman or woman? Here comes the educational requirements that you meet;
Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
2. Tradesmen/women: all interested Tradesmen/women applicants should at least possess the following requirements below :
a. Applicants must possess ND (with minimum of Lower Credit), NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate.
b. Candidates with only Trade Test Certificate (including Drivers) are required to also have a minimum of 2 passesin GCE/SSCE/NECO including English Language.
Want to join Nigerian NAVY
Nigerian Airforce (NAF) Recruitment Process 2021/2022:
Applying for any position either as Airman or Airwomen successfully means that you must have gotten the necessary information about the recruitment process correctly .
Here are the few steps that will see you through the Nigerian Airforce recruitment process :
- First try to understand the requirements that the Nigerian Airforce is looking for in all applicant, this applies to both male and female applicants.
- Identify the necessary educational requirements and see if you have the minimum credential .
- Also check the documents like date of birth certificate, local government identification letter etc if they are readily available.
- All necessary documents will have to be scan and uploaded when you are filling the form online.
- After submitting your application, wait for few weeks for names of shortlisted/successful candidates to be out.
Nigerian AirForce recruitment 2021/2022 is free – Official
The Nigerian Airforce has come out to say it boldly that all its ongoing recruitment process nationwide is completely “free of charge” and executed in an equitable and transparent manner.
Any individual who gives you an impression or guarantee that you will be recruited only if you pay a certain fee is nothing but a fraudster.
Please don’t have any dealing with anyone or persons demanding money from you. If you do, you are at your own risk.
All potential recruit of the Trades/Non-trades Men and Women of the Nigerian Airforce should apply free as all federal government jobs are free of charge.