nshp.gov.ng 2020/2022 NSHP Application Portal for National Social Housing Programme Registration
The National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) is the housing component of the President Muhammadu Buhari Economic Sustainability Plan to deliver affordable housing and millions of jobs for Nigerians.
The National Social Housing programme (NSHP) will deliver 300,000 affordable homes while maximizing wealth and job creation in line with the Economic Sustainability Plan.
This NSHP Registration is not for the wealthy or those who are super rich but is designed for the low-income earners in the society. As a low-income earner you can easily become a landlord of your own.
NSHP homes will be delivered through a competitive selection of 9,000 SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) as delivery partners. The programme will promote local content by utilizing indigenous young experienced professionals to deliver housing projects in their locality.
Indigenous young experienced Nigerian professionals in the following Field are invited to indicate partnership interest-
- SME Delivery Partner (individuals)
- SME Delivery Partners (Groups) –
- Independent Project Managers
- Management Contractors
The ideal SME delivery partner is a young professional or group of professionals with relevant qualification and experience in the management, supervision and execution of housing projects. An ideal candidate must be willing and able to undertake the bold opportunities and responsibilities of professional delivery expected of the programme. SME delivery partners will be assigned units to develop within an estate development project and will be under the supervision of a higher cadre of partners called Management Contractors.
Objectives of the NSHP Registration Portal 2021/2022
The National Social Housing Programme, will only be considered a success if it achieved the following targets;
- Provides 300,000 homes across the country including the Federal Capital Territory
- Deliver 600 estates in all states of the federation
- Provide up to 2 million jobs for Nigerians in most sectors of the economy, including construction
- Ensure that Nigerians have access to quality housing with little finance
- Increase domestic production of construction material through economies of scale
NSHP Application 2021 – Requirements
- Applicant MUST be a Nigerian Citizen
- He/she must have a valid National Identity Card
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicant must show a reliable and consistent means of income
- You must then complete your profile by submitting your personal details, housing preferences (the type of house you are applying for)
How to Register For National Social Housing Programme (NSHP)
Do you feel you are our ideal candidate? If so, please express your interest below. https://assessment.nshp.gov.ng/delivery-partners
If you want to own your home, you can fill the interest form for National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) here: https://bit.ly/3hatWH1
Steps below will guide you to apply on National Social Housing Programme, NSHP Application portal
- You will be able to register and submit your application to the NSHP in a simple manner
- All applicants will be subject to a competitive qualification process that will be fair and transparent
- Qualified homeowners will make contributions towards their homes while awaiting delivery.