How to apply for Shell Scholarship 2021
Application for the NNPC/SPDC Joint Venture, Shell Scholarship 2021 Awards in ongoing.
In furtherance of this objective and to promote academic excellence among young Nigerians particularly those from less-privileged backgrounds, the SPDC invites applications from suitably qualified full-time Nigerian students to apply for the SPDC JV University scholarship awards.
To apply successfully, kindly read through this piece to learn the full details about this award- the eligibility criteria, requirements, application deadline, and more
About Shell Scholarships
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SHELL /TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture) Scholarship Scheme offers first-year students in all Nigerian universities the opportunity to study with an annual grant from the SPDC JV for the full duration of their course.
The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. They subdivided shell Undergraduate Scholarships for Students in Nigerian Universities 2021 into two categories: National Merit Award (NM) and Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM).
How Much does Shell Scholarship Pay?
Shell Scholarship pays N150,000 to the Successful Winners. The annual grant from the SPDC JV for the full duration of your course.
The 4000 winners will receive N150,000 throughout the duration of their course.
Shell Scholarship 2021 Eligible
- Be Nigerian citizens.
- Be registered Full-Time undergraduates in an accredited University in Nigeria
- Be at 200 level with a minimum CGPA of 2.5
- Have a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English in their Senior School Certificate Examinations
- Have a minimum of 200 scores in UTME
The Scholarship is in two categories;
- the National Merit Award (NM) and,
- the Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM)
How to apply for Shell scholarship 2021
- All applicants should have valid personal email account for the purpose of correspondence for this application.
- All applications must be done online, visit the application website at: https://www.spdc-jv-scholarship.shell.com/ to apply.
- Applicants for the Areas of Operation Merit Award are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by government-recognised:
- The paramount chief/traditional head of the community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development Committee or the Community Executive Council (CDC or CEC)
Adress the letters to:
Social Performance & Social Investment
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited
P/S: Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG
- Shell does not demand payment from applicants. The application is entirely FREE of charge.
- Shell does not assign representatives or agents to assist applicants in processing applications.
- Only successful candidates at each selection stage will be contacted.
- Use Shell Nigeria website ONLY for application.
These are completely faux sites that should be avoided. For more information or clarification please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shell Scholarship 2021 Application Deadline
The scholarship application opens 30th August and closes on 25th September 2021
- Shell DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS. The application is entirely FREE of charge.
- Shell DOES NOT ASSIGN‘ Representatives’ /’Agents’ to assist applicants’ process applications.
- There will be no selection test (selection is based on combined academic performance) and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted