Siat Nigeria Recruitment 2021: This is to bring to your notice that the 2021 Siat Nigeria Recruitment exercise has started.
So, those who are qualified for Siat Nigeria Recruitment and are interested to apply, can now proceed with their application.
Siat Nigeria Ltd (SNL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Siat nv. At the end of 2011, SNL acquired from the Rivers State Government the assets of Risonpalm, which comprise 16,000 hectares of old oil palm plantations, plus the entire social and industrial infrastructure of such an industrial oil palm complex. Both the Ubima and Elele Estates are due for replanting over the next 10 years. A total of 5,000 ha have been replanted to date. The new palm oil mill has a capacity of 60 tons of FFB per hour, and the kernel crushing plant can absorb 60 tons per day.
- Job Type
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Rivers
- Job Field: ICT / Computer
Duties and Responsibilities for Siat Nigeria Recruitment 2021
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Monitor, diagnose and resolve problems with key IT systems to ensure systems work efficiently
- Manage crisis situations and work under pressure to resolve problems
- Undertake projects to improve and upgrade key IT systems as directed bythe Group IT Management
- Produce relevant documentation and activity reports
- Provide 3rd line technical support
- Provide technical expertise for 1st and 2nd line IT support staff, sharing technical knowledge.
Siat Nigeria Recruitment 2021 Candidate’s Profile (Qualifications/Experience/Competence/Knowledge/Personal Attributes)
- Software knowledge – work with a variety of software with working knowledge of how these various systems interact virtually, conduct rapid troubleshooting
- Hardware knowledge – routers, servers, PCs, printers, and other equipment all fall under the candidate’s purview. The engineer also knows how to manage LANs and wired/wireless networks to connect these devices
- Problem-solving skills – getting many pieces of hardware and software to work in harmony. Strong deductive reasoning and patience skills
- Customer service – the candidate will work with internal rather than external partners. Communicating well with these “customers” is an absolute priority. The engineer will resolve outages quickly and build strong working relationships. The candidate will:
- Have excellent telephone and e-mail communications
- Be approachable and friendly
- Be able to organize and prioritise workload
- Be able to work within a team, facilitating team interaction
- Be willing to work outside of core-hours when the need arises
- Teaching ability – the candidate may need to explain complex technical concepts to non technical colleagues and train them to use software and hardware
- Organization skills – whether keeping cable sprawl to a minimum, documenting the work, or prioritizing requests for support, the candidate-will need to stay organized to keep on top of its tasks.
Domains of Expertise
Be proficient and experienced in the implementation and management of the following technical disciplines:
- Microsoft Office 2010 to 365
- Microsoft Sever/Active Directory
- Microsoft Group Policy
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft IIS
- VMware vSphere
- Networking experience to include LANs, WANs and VPNs
- Sophos/Cyberoam Experience (working with Firewalls, configuring VPNs, Layer-3 devices)
- Backup systems and solutions (Veeam solutions, NAS hardwares)
- Cloud based systems and Microsoft Terminal Services remote accesses
- VSAT and Leased Lines WAN systems
- Line of sights Point to Point radio wireless systems
- Wifi deployment and maintenance, good experience with Ubiquiti systems
- Two-way radio systems, good experience with Motorola systems.
How to Apply for Siat Nigeria Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Interviews will be held at our Head Office at Ubima.
- Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
- Interested candidates should submit their Current Resume and Cover Letter (which includes expectations of compensation and projected start date).
- The recruitment will be conducted on a rolling basis.
- As job descriptions cannot be exhaustive, the position holder may be required to undertake other duties that are broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.
- Only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please