Survival Fund Shortlisted Candidates 2021 List of Selected / Successful / Beneficiaries|survivalfund.gov.ng/auth/login
The Survival Fund Shortlisted Candidates / Beneficiaries who participated and have been selected for the Survival Fund MSME Programme will be published on www.survivalfund.gov.ng.
All the candidates that participated in N75Bn MSME Survival Fund registration process should check if you have been shortlisted to receive the funds via the registration.
Remember that only those that have been selected as survival fund beneficiaries will get the grant or loan at the end of the day.
Here, we are giving updates on survival fund shortlist names. Remember that only eligible candidates will be shortlisted and are going to find their names on www.survivalfund.gov.ng.
Criteria for survival funds selection process :
Once more again, let’s take a look at the requirements and criteria for shortlisting beneficiaries for the federal Government sponsored survival fund loan.
For employers of MSMEs
- The first requirement states that those who are going to be shortlisted as employers of labour should first have their businesses and companies registered with CAC so as to be recognized by law
- Successful Beneficiaries will have to show proof that their business have engage 3 persons as employed staff.
- Most importantly the loan are for Nigerians which means that only those who are Nigerians will be shortlisted.
- Must have BVN.
Self-Employed Individuals in the following categories
- Service Providers in the transportation sector, i.e bus drivers, taxi drivers, ride share drivers (Uber, Bolt. etc) and Mechanics.
- Artisans: Electricians, Plumbers, etc.
How to Check Survival Fund Shortlisted Names / Businesses
Report has it that about 70,00 businesses and MSME have been selected in the first batch. We are sure that more will be selected.
- Visit www.survivalfund.gov.ng on your system/mobile device.
- Read all the instruction spelt out in Survival Fund registration portal,
- Scroll down to locate the “PDF DOWNLOAD”
- Once you are done downloading the PDF, locate your own state of origin and search for your name.
Where you Successfully shortlisted? You are to proceed with the fund disbursement process.
Else, you can also access your Survival Fund shortlist by checking this portal or by following the procedure outlined below:
- Login to MSME Survival Fund Portal: www.survivalfund.gov.ng.
- Then, Enter your registered Phone number
- In the end, click the check Button for your application status.
Remember that only those who are lucky enough to scale through the shortlisted list will have their businesses to be part of the Survival fund payroll support.
Use this opportunity to verify if you have been selected for the scheme as registration alone on the survival fund portal is not enough to get one the grant. You still have to be chosen and have your names published..
Remember that you will need to login with your credentials here survivalfund.gov.ng/auth/login
Also check your email for notifications from survival Fund mailing list.
Please, kindly note that the Survival Fund Shortlisted Candidates list for the MSME Programme is not yet our online. We’ll update this page as soon as the list is made available.
However, you can subscribe to this page or use the comment box to drop your contact details if you want us to keep you updated. Thanks.