Total Recruitment 2022 – Application Form Portal For Total Recruitment
Have you been waiting for an opportunity to work in total? are you eligible for the vacancies below? if yes, then the time is now.
Total Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of Total, a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers. For over 50 years, Total Nigeria Plc has remained among the top leader in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry with an extensive distribution network of over 500 service stations nationwide and a wide range of top-quality energy products and services. TOTAL NIGERIA PLC (RC 1396) was incorporated as a private company on June 1, 1956, to market petroleum products in Nigeria. On September 11, 2001, the company had a successful merger which paved way for sustainable growth and continuous development. The share capital of the company after the merger is present =N=169,761,000 made up of 50k ordinary shares authorized and fully paid up with Nigerian Citizens and Associations holding 38.28% of the share capital.
List Of Vacancies in Total Recruitment 2022
Here are the list of vacancies available for application:
- Marine Superintendent
- Reservoir Engineer
- Senior HRIS Support Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Wellsite Geologist
- Contract Engineer
- Graduate Maintenance Engineer
- Drilling and Wells Engineer
- Piping Engineer
Below are the Requirements For the Above Listed Vacancies:
Qualifications: STCW 95 Class 1 (Engine or Deck) Certificate of Competence.
- Minimum of 10 years of sea-going experience with at least 3 years as a senior officer (Chief Officer, 2nd Engineer).
- Experienced in O&G Marine operations (5 years).
- Vessel inspection and auditing.
- Experienced in working in an offshore oil field
- Experience and knowledge of a wide range of offshore support vessels, Dynamic positioning systems, logistic vessels, Diving and Construction vessels, Semi-submersible, and Jack up units.
- Training, coaching, and mentoring vessel crews
- Computer literate
- Proven record of achievement within marine operations.
- Experience in multi-activity joint venture operations.
- Good awareness of industry/transportation trends, philosophies, best practices, etc.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Fluent in French optional.
Qualifications: B.Sc in Reservoir Engineering and/or M.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering
- 0 – 3 years in Reservoir Engineering, modeling, and dynamic simulation with possible exposure to well performance evaluation, reservoir monitoring, dynamic synthesis, and field review
- Demonstrable aptitude for cross-functional collaboration
- Excellent team player
- Strong interpersonal skills, integrity, and strong work ethic, and the ability to learn
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in office productivity tools (e.g., Microsoft office suite)
- Geographical mobility expected
- Ability to synthesize data and capacity to interact with the operational professionals.
Read Also: Job Vacancies In Promasidor
Senior HRIS Support Engineer
Qualifications: A University Degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience working in a similar position and environment.
- Good people management skills
- Good knowledge of HR Information Systems processes and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SAP, and PL/SQL.
- Background knowledge of reporting development and integration.
- Good knowledge of system testing and debugging.
- Exceptional MS Excel skill
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent use of Power BI and/or other Business Intelligence applications.
Qualifications: B.Eng in Chemical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering (or equivalent)
- 0 – 3 years experience in Oil Field Operations
- Fluent in English
- Team player, stable, thoughtful, responsible, good communication and good interpersonal skills, intransigent in HSE with a clear potential to learn,
- Excellent analytical skills.
Qualifications: B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Geology, Operations Geology, or Geosciences (or equivalent).
- 0 – 3 years of relevant professional experience in Geology or Operations Geology
- Team Player, Pro-active, Attentive to details, Client-oriented whilst focused on results delivery, Good Communicator.
- Fluent in English (additional languages are a plus), Open-Minded, and Adaptable to multi-cultural environments.
Qualifications: B.Sc in Engineering, Business Management, Sciences or Social Sciences discipline
- 0 – 3 years experience preferably in Contract administration and or Purchasing and Supply
- Knowledgeable in Contracts best practices
- Demonstrable general knowledge and understanding of commercial, legal, and insurance issues related to purchasing and contracts in general
- Ability to use market intelligence information, cost models, target prices, etc.
- Ability to prepare commercial bid evaluations and provide purchase recommendations
- Good command of the English language and excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and Good interpersonal skills
- Membership in relevant professional bodies in the Supply Chain will be an added advantage
- Knowledge across all the disciplines of Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage.
Graduate Maintenance Engineer
Qualifications: B.Sc in Engineering field with knowledge in Control Valves, Transmitters (Pressure, Level, Temperature, Flow, & Vibrations), Various instrument technologies (Radar, ultrasonic, etc…)
- 0-3 years experience in Oil Field Operations or industrial plant as maintenance/electrical/ instrumentation engineer.
- Good knowledge of industrial plant equipment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team management skills.
- Team player, stable, thoughtful, responsible, good communication skills, good organization, and time-management skills, intransigent in HSE with a clear potential to learn,
- Technical reporting, good analytical skills, and computer software skills.
Drilling and Wells Engineer
Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 0-3 years experience in Oil Field Operations
- Organizational skills to manage heavy workload in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong team-working capability.
- Commitment to developing his/her experience and skills in Drilling and Wells operations/design.
- Compliant with HSE standard requirements
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Qualifications: B.Sc. in Accounting or Social Sciences with a professional qualification.
- 0 to 3 years experience in the oil industry
- Ability to use specialized accounting software (SAP) and other Windows PC applications
- Basic understanding of Upstream Oil and Gas Industry operations.
- Fluent in English.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, since the job entails frequent interactions (internal and external) and Additional Information.
Qualifications: University Degree in Piping or Mechanical Engineering.
- 0-3 years experience in Oil & Gas production facilities.
- Team player, stable, thoughtful, responsible, with a clear potential to learn.
- Good command of the English Language and excellent Communication Skills.
- Familiarity with international standards and regulations.
- Teamwork, commitment to technical accuracy, ability to organize and execute works unassisted.
- Use of MS-Office and AutoCAD with an experience in project specifications could be added advantage.
Qualifications: B.Sc or M.Sc (or equivalent) in a Technical, Finance, or Economics discipline.
- 0 – 3 years experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- Highly experienced in the use of Microsoft excel and economic modeling, high level of computer literacy – Microsoft Excel / Visual Basic
- Fluent in English
- Team player, stable, thoughtful, responsible, good communication skills, with a clear potential to learn and with synthesis capabilities to exchange with senior management.
- Experience in technical upstream “metier”: preferable but not mandatory.
How To Apply For Total Recruitment 2022:
- Interview Location: LAGOS-EKO1 TWR (NGA)
- All applications must be completed online
- Applicants are advised to submit only one application per position to avoid disqualification.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited, and its approved recruitment consultants, will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application. Anyone demanding such is not an authorized TotalEnergies representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited will not take responsibility for any careers / job vacancies placed outside this advert or Total Energies careers website careers.totalenergies.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to https://www.totalenergies.com/jobseekers
Deadline For Total Recruitment 2022: July 5 2022