UBEC Recruitment 2021/2022 Registration Form Portal | www.ubeconline.com
The Universal Basic Education Commission reopens portal www.ubeconline.com for UBEC Recruitment 2021 exercise.
This page contains information of the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment form, as well as information about qualifications, criteria, how to apply, and other relevant topics.
You can apply for UBEC job on the website www.ubeconline.com portal and also get shortlisted.
The UBE Commission (UBEC) is a Federal Government agency charged with overseeing all aspects of the UBE program’s implementation.
The Federal Government of Nigeria initiated the Universal Basic Education (UBE) Program in 1999 as a reform initiative aimed at expanding access to and ensuring the quality of basic education across the world. The following are some of the targets of the UBE Program:
- Providing FREE and COMPULSORY basic education to all children of school-going age and under, ensuring continuous access to a 9-year formal education.
- Providing Early Childhood Care, Growth, and Education for six years of primary education and three years of junior secondary education (ECCDE)
- Lowering school dropout rates while the relevance, consistency, and efficiency;
- Literacy, numeracy, life skills, and values are all essential for lifelong learning and useful living.
UBEC Recruitment 2021/2022: General Requirements
To be considered for the Universal Basic Education Commission, you must meet the following criteria.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong team spirit
- It’s a plus if you know how to use a computer.
- Candidates must be able to interact efficiently.
- Must have a minimum of five credits in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education in no more than two sittings (GCE). It is important to earn credit in English.
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND certificate from a recognized university in any relevant field Both candidates must display a valid form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, a valid National Identification Card, an international passport, or a voter’s card.
- Must be able to work in a different environment.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit to be considered.
- Interested candidates must be well-behaved and composed.
- Applicants for the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment exercise must be under the age of 35.
How to Apply for UBEC Recruitment 2021
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit the official recruitment portal https://www.ubec.gov.ng → www.ubeconline.com recruitment to get started.
- Visit SUBEB Website (https://teachfornigeria.org)
- Click the Teaching Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and E-mail Address is required
- Enter your information precisely as specified in the application form.
- Accept the terms/conditions and job functions/ current roles.
- An activation code will be sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Attach a copy of your credential and passport photograph, then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
What next after applying for UBEC Recruitment?
After submitting your application form, you wait for the second stage of shortlisting of successful applicants for aptitude test examination.
UBEC Recruitment Often Asked Questions and Answers
1. What is the process for applying for UBEC Recruitment 2021/2022?
- The application is completed completely online. To apply, build an account on the official recruitment site at https://www.ubec.gov.ng/ or https://fts.admissions.cloud/home.
2. How much does the UBEC Recruitment application cost?
- The UBEC application form is free to fill out and can be found on the official application portal.
3. What is the deadline for UBEC Recruitment 2021/2022?
- The registration deadline for the UBEC Recruitment 2021/2022 has yet to be announced. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s made public. If you want to keep up to date on the latest news from the Universal Basic Education Board, check this website frequently.
4. What are the UBEC Program’s Basic Features?
- Compulsory and never-ending Primary and junior secondary school schooling lasts nine years.
Simple Formal Education is offered for free.
- The fundamentals of computer literacy are added.
- Junior secondary schools are separated from senior secondary schools.
- Appropriate ongoing professional development for teachers.
NOTE: The UBEC Recruitment/Registration has not yet been announced. You will be informed when the portal is open for application. Kindly subscribe to this page to get update on UBEC Recruitment.