United Capital Plc is a leading financial services Group in Africa focused on leveraging technology to empower businesses, individuals and governments with excellent financial services, while contributing to economic growth and prosperity across Africa by supporting financial inclusion.
We are well positioned to play a strategic role in helping African governments and citizens (both individual and corporate) achieve their strategic objectives through our robust suite of financial and investment service offerings.
Applications are invited for:
Title: UCAP Graduate Trainee Program
Job type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
- The 2021 United Capital Group PLC Graduate Trainee Programme is offering amazing opportunities to dynamic young graduates seeking to grow a career in Africa’s ever-dynamic Financial Services sector.
- The candidate must possess high cognitive skills.
- Not more than 25 years of age.
- Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics).
- Educational background in any Finance related course (e.g. Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Accounting etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Must have completed university studies with a minimum of Second class, Upper Division and also completed the NYSC Programme.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online